• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Received this incredible package from Wicked Mike.  I'm really looking forward to diving into this - especially the beef jerky.  Thanks Mike - I truly appreciate it!

DSC_1000.JPG

Pepper People truly are the best.

TJP

buddy said:
Received this incredible package from Wicked Mike.  I'm really looking forward to diving into this - especially the beef jerky.  Thanks Mike - I truly appreciate it!

attachicon.gif
DSC_1000.JPG

Pepper People truly are the best.

TJP
wow he sent me a package but usps ate the package and never received it . Wish I had received mine, full of gold!

charlesquik said:
wow he sent me a package but usps ate the package and never received it . Wish I had received mine, full of gold!
I knew I had forgotten to do something. This poor guy waited ages for me to get seeds out to him, then USPS makes it disappear, and then I up and forget about it completely.

I got you this time, Charles.
Man, my poor mailbox has had one hell of a week.

Thank you to Florisa (Mpicante), for sending a ton of Yellow and Orange Manzano seeds; was trying to track them down for a friend's contract grow.

Same goes for Chris (Cmpman1974): I can't wait to grow out the red MoAs, and I'd only even heard of one of the other varieties. Now that I've had a chance to do a little reading, that Pimenta Puma looks especially cool.

Jamie (Romy6) managed, somehow, to fit a small arsenal of pepperliciousness in one box:

P.S. The powder is OUTSTANDING. Nice smoke, Jamie.

Steve (SL3) sent a seemingly innocuous bubble envelope that blew my mind.

Don't get me wrong, I do love peppers, but the people are really what makes it for me. You guys are outstanding.

Back