• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

This is Bug which is short for Buggingthehelloutofeveryone. He is a master of disguise and has been known to use stealth technology.

IMG_5270re.jpg

I'll find a couple better pics of him, he is a good looking cat. Picked him up at a rescue when he was about 12 weeks old.

Another one of the menagerie, my sons Hedge Hog Fruit Loop. She is extremely shy and will roll up into a barb covered ball when she perceives a threat. She eats dry Hedge Hog food which runs about $4 per pound. A pound will last little more than a month. For treats we give her superworms or waxworms. She goes crazy over waxworms.

IMG_5404re.jpg

IMG_5407re.jpg

There will be plenty more to come.

WOW love the pet pics, I must post some pics of my cats and our bunny. I love seeing everyones dogs, cats, spiders, marine life and the hedgehog is super cute. I love those birds too! Thanks for sharing!

Back