• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Potawie's Pepper Progress 2008

Beautiful weather today and I had some free time, so some of my big plants went outside for a good spray with the garden hose as well as a little acclimatizing to the wind.

awesome bro !!! it make a long time that I did'nt watch your page !!! you seem to have nive weather ...I still have snow on my yard .....#?$%? ...but 2d it is 21C outside so I wish it will flush it all ....anywa still awesome job man ! you'r the PEPPER MEISTER !!!!

:)I got my first hab of the year. I started this Giant white hab quite early since I had lots of problems with them last year. Even this plant had its problems but it coming along now.

The main stems on those plants look huge...will this be their second or third year? either way they look healthy...

with a little imagination if you focus on the white hab pepper and stem, it looks like the back end of a dog standing in water a little deeper than his knees with his tail held high up and over his back

The middle plant in post#103 is a pequin going on 3 years, the others are second year plants of my Potawie Wowie(or mystery hybrid "vulture"hab F1) and Guadaloupe habanero

POTAWIE your plants look great! Can you describe the taste of the White Hab? All I have ever had where orange and red. Next year I'm thinking of branching off into the other varieties :)

I'll let you know how it is when I try it. I've tried the white ammo and it was a little smokey, and hot. I definitely recommend trying Fatalii, its always been my favorite super hottie(Well except for Heather Thomas in her pink bikini when I was a kid):lol:

AlabamaJack said:
with a little imagination if you focus on the white hab pepper and stem, it looks like the back end of a dog standing in water a little deeper than his knees with his tail held high up and over his back
: tilts head left :
: tilts head right :

: pulls out pipe and puffs :

: looks at pic again :

"Oh there it is. Now I see the dog." :rolleyes: ;)

imaguitargod said:
: tilts head left :
: tilts head right :

: pulls out pipe and puffs :

: looks at pic again :

"Oh there it is. Now I see the dog." :rolleyes: ;)
I can't see the back end of a dog. It's a bit like my cucumber seedling man, even though IGG thought he could see Jesus.

I noticed a few small pods and lots of flowers on my big overwintered Guadaloupe habanero

see the dam aphids

And here's my overwintered big chile hybrid

Beautiful! Nothing less, man!

Looking at the Big Chile Hybrid, I'd consider making it a bonsai, it seems perfect for that purpose!

I am always amazed at the quality of your plants Potawie...maybe one day I will get there...if I don't it won't be because I didn't try...

I also am still fighting aphids...I kinda got them under control but still they are there...I will be glad when I get my garage empty so I can give it a real good cleaning...I am thinking about putting a couple of insect "bombs" in to kill all insect life...

Back