• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds PRF seed tray '09

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
No Armor All on the containers, jokingly said that because they look purdy like you say. They do smell like petroleum jelly when they are that clean though. AJ I will move my Fatalli this afternoon, can't wait to start planting!

I put some Armor All on the outside of some nasty containers that I had to clean up last year. What can I say? I'm squirrelly like that. :)

Well I've got 65 plants moved to their final containers getting a good soaking in a warm 70F rain. Nothing below 60F the next few days and plenty of water. Wave 2 is outside under the unbrella. Used a rake and mixed in a bale and half of new Pro-Mix in with the old. Still have a pile of dirt for another 50 plants. Pics soon. Come on spring weather please be kind.:pray:

The grow cage this morning after a good soaking.:mouthonfire:
IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

You girls are silly! It really is just the safest place for them right now. The yard is covered in pots, tools, dirt, seedlings. No room for the dog to run around without knocking plants over.

wait, wait, PRF....you are getting ahead of me...I am going to wait one more week before major transplanting to 5 gallon containers...I have only transplanted the Fataliis to date...I am kinda glad...it is 60F right now and will warm a bit until about noon then a cold front comes in and the temp will drop to 40 by 4 PM...then to 36 in the morning and frost warnings out for Sunday morning...

for those east of me...this is a pretty big front...had tornados touching down about 50 miles north of me last night...I would definitely watch this one because it is moving east..

AlabamaJack said:
for those east of me...this is a pretty big front...had tornados touching down about 50 miles north of me last night...I would definitely watch this one because it is moving east..

The one last night stalled out before it got to us, so still no rain to speak of. Supposed to be another front coming in a day or two - which is bigger and badder.

Glad you didn't put them all in 5 gal yet!

yup..I watch the weather here and then in Pensacola 'cause that is where my mother lives and Pcola is usually about 36 hours behind me....you are probably right about the 2 days...this one just depends on how far south the front pushes...it is arctic air...

I hope it is the last one too Carol...but then again 2 out of the last 3 years we have had snow on easter Sunday...

All I can do is continue to pray for good weather. I'm not getting a head start planting early just running out of room elsewhere. Also I am a fisherman and will be spending more time on the water than on my plants here soon. Have to get some gardening done early. Our weather forecast looks ok here still holding above 50F at night. I have more plants than I had last year still to pot up. A lot more actually. Here is a T. Douglah direct from Sara, a Yellow Habanero Mexico from Negrito, and a White Bullet Hab. Taking no prisoners.:hell:
IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

Back