• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SG's 2012

Since late last year I've been starting seedlings in waves because of limited space and other constraints. So I have a good number of plants in varying stages of growth, with some trying to flower too. The plants are looking good and I am poised to have some tremendous harvests. Last year I only grew a fraction of the what I am attempting this year and even then I had a hard time keeping up with the harvests. I am sure I will go crazy with all the peppers this year.

Here is the where most of the plants start out:
Plants3.jpg

Plants2.jpg

Plants1.jpg

Focusing on some individuals:
Murupi Amarela
MurupiAmarela.jpg

Praetermissum initiating its first fork:
GalapagoenseForking.jpg

Chacoense:
Chacoense.jpg

Fatalii x Choco Bhut F2:
F2FataliixChocobhut.jpg

Sonoran Chiltepin:
SonoranChiltepin.jpg

A Brown Rocoto about to flower:
FlowerBrownRocoto.jpg

Very nice pod pics SG...too bad you have a feeble brain! :rofl: Should make some good powder for you though. Keep those pod shots coming!

Cool photos!
That Red Rocoto looks perfect, I bet that had a pine/apple juicy taste to it. Nothing like some good placenta in the "Brain" Keep those photos coming!

Greg

Thanks gents. Just a mini update here...

Pods on one of my Pimenta Morango plants:
PimentaMorango.jpg

The photo quality isn't too great, but I just wanted to document what the pepper looks like before I open it up, Maya Red Habanero x Carbon Bhut F1:
MayaxCarbonF1.jpg

great looking pods. That BS looked hella hot. I am gonna retry growing nagas next year. They look so tasty and I love their name...... heee hee

Great Pod shots Charles!!!
Great update, SG. Pimenta Morango looks great, gonna be on the growlist for next season for sure. How do they taste?

Thank you, thank you... I haven't tasted the P. Morango yet... as soon as they turn red I will.

C. praetermissum:
IMG_20120812_160552.jpg

Yellow Bhut:
IMG_20120812_160145.jpg

Hand, glove and Yellow Bhuts:
IMG_20120812_175225.jpg

Florida Wild:
IMG_20120812_160102.jpg

Guyana Baccatum:
IMG_20120812_160658.jpg

Pimenta da Neyde:
IMG_20120812_160232.jpg

Yellow 7 Pot:
IMG_20120812_160342.jpg

More C. praetermissum:
IMG_20120812_160215.jpg

Brain or Morouga Scorp... I forget:
IMG_20120812_160448.jpg

Damn those yellow bhuts are massive? Any flower shots of that praetermissum? I have one that was labeled heavy praetermissum. The plant is about a foot taller than me and wider than I can reach. Wasn't as pubescent as yours though. Also,when you get a chance,PM me your mailing info again. Had some issues.

Those yellow bhuts just look amazing. How are the C. praetermissum flavor and heat wise I have some seeds but never grew them because they don't look like pods that could pack a punch?

Damn those yellow bhuts are massive? Any flower shots of that praetermissum? I have one that was labeled heavy praetermissum. The plant is about a foot taller than me and wider than I can reach. Wasn't as pubescent as yours though. Also,when you get a chance,PM me your mailing info again. Had some issues.

They are quite nice. Here's a pic of some of the flowers I took back in June:
galfb.jpg

Those bhuts are huggggeeeeeeee. and that last pod has a beautiful color. Very nice pods to say the least.

Thank you, I do enjoy a big Bhut.

Those yellow bhuts just look amazing. How are the C. praetermissum flavor and heat wise I have some seeds but never grew them because they don't look like pods that could pack a punch?

Thanks, the C. praetermissum is reasonably hot, I've only had a couple so far... beautiful plant though...
The yellow bhuts I'm growing from your seeds are turning out nice too, 2 out of 3 plants/pods look just like yours :-) Nice heat too.

Excellent, I'm glad you a couple of winners.

"Enormous" Red Rocoto, even more "enormous" because it was grown in a 1-gallon pot!
IMG_20120815_175937.jpg

Tasted hotter than the Rocoto Inca I had, but maybe it was just because its so stressed in the small pot?
IMG_20120815_180141.jpg

Hey, SG, your pod shots are awesome - those bhuts look purely evil, my friend!
I'm patiently waiting for some of my Naga Morichs to ripen up, Until then, I'll just
drool over yours.

Things look good in VA!

Back