• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Super Hot Variations - Comments - 2009

HOT as hell this one...love it.

Chris

P1080422.jpg

Not sure if I'd call this 7 Pot a true orange, but pretty. The orange / yellow tint can be hard to tell as it's almost a mix of the two. I just retain the name provided to me when I get seeds.

Chris

P1080430.jpg

P1080429.jpg

P1080427.jpg

very impressed. How was the heat on the choc big bang naga? do you cross these yourself. would love to see your garden shots if you got em. what is the hottest pepper you have delt with soo far? awesome photos/pods.

No, I don't cross them myself Noshownate. The suppiers of the seed are credit with that!

IMO, the hottest so far is the Douglah, but it's so hard to tell at this level.

I didn't taste Big Bang Chocolate yet. I had no taste buds left that night after sampling a few others.

Below is the mother lode of pods. I'm going to go out on a limb and say of all C. Chinense pods I've grown over the years, nothing comes close to the beauty and size of this monster. I'm growing many other yellow 7 pots, but this particular plant has some real freakish genetics obviously. The pods are 2-3x as large, the plant produces 2-3x as much. WOW!!!

This should take away any doubt as to if HippySeedCo's seed stock is good. lol. If you put one of these whole in your mouth, you've got my respect!!!

Chris

P1080434.jpg

P1080432.jpg

Man that is awesome. I have some THSC Yellow sevens for next year and this makes me even more excited about it. Nice work Chris.

Jeez...thats just wicked...

A 7-pot the size of a lime..holy crap!

Love the choc. big bang naga too...absolutely insane.

I got a Bhut pod grown from THSC's seed from '08 that was given to a friend and fellow THP member...it looks just about like yours. :)

S6304177.jpg

S6304163.jpg

I'd show inside, but I'm letting it ripen as much as I can first.
I can tell ya though, it's solid pepper..no give at all when ya squeeze it...:shocked:

Beautiful, it looks like jewels an aztec princess would wear.

Is the Chocolate Habalokia a Regular Bhut x Choc Hab, Choc Bhut x Choc Hab, or Choc Bhut x Other Hab?

Chris this has to be the most drool worthy thread i've seen in a long time.....You have massed a great collection of crosses that I would kill for.

Congrats mate. If my pods come out half as good as yours, i'll be a happy man.

I can't give the Black Congo Habs 'super hot' status, but they're nice to look at. I grew these in '05 and re-grew them this season.

P1080447.jpg

P1080446.jpg

P1080445.jpg

The picture says it all. Pure heat and pain. There are so many beautiful Chocolate pods, but this one stands out in my eyes. It's amazing. Talas' Chocolate Habalokia is awesome too!

P1080452.jpg

`
P1080454.jpg

Back