• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

food Top This Sandwich! A sandwich posting game

Nice toast on the bun ... the sesame seeds are perfectly browned without burnage ...

Everything about that is right for me.

Made even better now, knowing it was served w/ slaw ...

Thanks guyz... I love to cook and I aim to amp the flavor multipliers. The Smoking Gun was a birthday present last year from my gf and I love imparting that smoky flavor in pretty much everything. Iv been requested to tackle buttered chicken at some point 

Do you have any idea how hard it's gonna be to tackle a buttered chicken?
It's gonna slide right between your arms... trust.
Those things are hard enough to tackle without complicating it with butter.

Keep on cookin on.
Where's my popcorn?

Smoking Gun!! Come on!! Nice gimmick. Cute toy if you've got cash laying around 120.00 plus 36.00 for replacement smoking materials to blow smoke on food? Cool gadget but not very practical and definitely not BBQ! :) but cute non the less. But great looking grub ironoxide :)
Booma said:
TOP THIS

My Reuben

Wow that's a first rate looking Reuben sandwich. 10 10 10s across the board!!!!

That reuben and I could be best friends

How do you even top a classic sandwich like that? You'd have to unclassicfy it to do so I think. Then you'd just have a reubenesque sandwich

In other words. Gimme

Reuben looks great!

Bread is squished way too thin, gotta let the weight of the sandwich work itself without smashing it, but that's my only comment. Very nice!

Home smoked! Piled high like a NY deli!!!!

Back