• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Trinidad Scorpion personal experience

stillmanz said:
the ones I'm growing are from your seeds Potawie? Are they the Butch T?

Ya, those are the ones! Butch is the man!
Glad to here your plant has perfect scorpion pods, I usually get a wide variety of shapes with this variety and I think others have too

Only one plant out of 3 has perfect pods the two others have some perfect and then some without tails all have been frighteningly hot. They were grown in sand or soil my "mother plant" is in Cocco and I have spoiled it rotten so perhaps this has something to do with it producing "better" pods?

I have the TS on my grow list for next year. Now I have to underline it and make sure I grow a couple. Sounds amazing!

sounds deadly...

i cant imagine anything hotter then the BHUT :onfire:

i havent tried many others and am looking forward to it as well... to be honest, im a little scared :lol:

Hotpeppa said:
sounds deadly...

i cant imagine anything hotter then the BHUT :onfire:

i havent tried many others and am looking forward to it as well... to be honest, im a little scared :lol:
I wouldn't say hotter, but a different heat. the Bhut's builds up over time, where the Scorpion's hits right away and in different places.

im getting goose bumps just thinking about it...lol

not a big fan of BLAM ! instant heat in your mouth...

i like the fact that as you mentioned, the BHUT is a build up...

but i would love to grow em... ;)

Fire Angel said:
Pussy... I'll FEDEX some water to you so you can wash the sand outa yer vag!

Don't you just want to take her home to meet mom?:rolleyes:

Kimmy me love, I would just adore seeing you eat all them hotties. In fact, I could easily be talked into donating to your favorite charity for every videotaped superhot pepper you ate. Why you could raise some funds for you own school, The School for Girls Under Training To Enslave Real Stand-up Lovable Understanding Texan Socialites.

patrick said:

Kimmy me love, I would just adore seeing you eat all them hotties. In fact, I could easily be talked into donating to your favorite charity for every videotaped superhot pepper you ate. Why you could raise some funds for you own school, The School for Girls Under Training To Enslave Real Stand-up Lovable Understanding Texan Socialites.
Now that's just mean.

patrick;191762][QUOTE=Fire Angel said:
Pussy... I'll FEDEX some water to you so you can wash the sand outa yer vag!

lmao:lol:

listen up everyone !

we have BIG PUSSY, SMELLY PUSSY, PURPLE PUSSY, SANDY PUSSY, FAT PUSSY, SMALL PUSSY, WHITE PUSSY, BLACK PUSSY... ITS A PUSSY BLOW OUTTTT !

Hotpeppa said:

listen up everyone !

we have BIG PUSSY, SMELLY PUSSY, PURPLE PUSSY, SANDY PUSSY, FAT PUSSY, SMALL PUSSY, WHITE PUSSY, BLACK PUSSY... ITS A PUSSY BLOW OUTTTT !
from dusk till dawn?

Hotpeppa;191774][QUOTE=patrick said:

listen up everyone !

Omri said:
from dusk till dawn?

That's what I'm thinkin. He left out SNAPPIN PUSSY tho.

all right all...lets clean it up...

But b-b-b-but oh OK. I'm sorry.

You're not a Texas socialite are you AJ? Hhhmmmmm:P

Why am I getting credit for the post with all the er um uh "P" words in it?

yea, that was gettin a little funky... sorry AJ, you know I love ya!

Back on topic... my TS is looking GREAT (5 plants 2 are from Butch stock)
My sauce made with it falls in line with what was said, it sears your tongue!!

I can't wait!

I have over 20 Scorpion plants in the greenhouse along with 25+ 7Pots.

I quit counting seedlings when I hit 200 plants..................

I've only got one overwintered T.Scorpion plant this year and its not really doing well but I still have enough dried and frozen pods for quite a while.

Here's a nice pod pic from 2007 I thought I'd show off
3450057760_48a88728d0.jpg

Back