US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

Sent out package A to Zander this morning.

Tracking number 9405 5036 9930 0048 8042 56

Sorry I didn't get it out Monday as I intended.

Ben

Recieved yesterday. Some great new stuff... I'll add some more and get it back out there.

I've been thinking a bit about the logistics of this thing. What about a parcel where everyone sends their contributions to an organizer who collects them all in one package? Then the package only has to go around once, and only to people who contributed. Saves a bit of postage and uncertainty...

My current Plan:
The parcel will go around again soon, I haven't decided if I am going to wait for Parcel A to get here so i can even them out a bit or just ship B immediately.

The official 3 round will start after the parcels go around again, so therefore, I don't think we will be considering new members until then.

We will be sticking with the same setup, but the order is up for debate. Either the same way as it was or reverse order.

After B gets here I may email everyone with a "ballet" to confirm they are continuing with the parcel and to decide anything that is still in the air.

I vote to reverse the order. .02

Package B is off to Super Hot. Tracking Confirmation: 0309 3220 0002 3437 1908

I did change to an new box, our post didn't have the priority cubes, so I put it in the small flat rate priority box. with a few peanuts. The old box looked like it had been in a game of Dog Soccer.

Package B is off to Super Hot. Tracking Confirmation: 0309 3220 0002 3437 1908

I did change to an new box, our post didn't have the priority cubes, so I put it in the small flat rate priority box. with a few peanuts. The old box looked like it had been in a game of Dog Soccer.

the number does not work

My wife pulled it up and I am looking at it right now.

It should arrive 4/2/11 – I will be working that day with the family up in the mountains skiing.

More than likely I'll pick it up Monday and have it ready to go out the next day.

Recieved yesterday. Some great new stuff... I'll add some more and get it back out there.

I've been thinking a bit about the logistics of this thing. What about a parcel where everyone sends their contributions to an organizer who collects them all in one package? Then the package only has to go around once, and only to people who contributed. Saves a bit of postage and uncertainty...

I can do this, but how do you divide between 2 parcels to keep the speed up or do we just make one parcel and let it take it's time or.... How do we make it fair and keep it "safe". By safe I mean, I mean keeping malicious behavior low, right now there is no real reason to pass things off that they are not, because anyone can give and take as they wish. But if you require amount the temptation increases rapidly. I doubt anyone on here would act like this but it deserves consideration.

Ok we`ll try again.Bad 2 weeks with father in law stroke.When the package gets to me who do I send it to?Been told twice but enough said.Sorry for the re re peat but do`nt want to let anyone down. Rich

Hey what order are we going in?Seems that I kinda got missed?Let me know and if wrong sorry!

I posted earlier that my family and I will not be available for a post office pickup on Saturday.

The good news is that I receive all of my mail from the post office i.e. (P.O. Box) and they all know us.

The box will be picked up on Monday and I will have it ready to go out to you for Tuesday.

Make sure to have your fire extinguisher ready, "Datil Patch" says it's packed with a lot of heat!!
:flamethrower:

Ok we`ll try again.Bad 2 weeks with father in law stroke.When the package gets to me who do I send it to?Been told twice but enough said.Sorry for the re re peat but do`nt want to let anyone down. Rich

Hey what order are we going in?Seems that I kinda got missed?Let me know and if wrong sorry!

Rich – Rich – Rich…and I thought I was getting old :beer:

Oh boy!!!!
Sorry to hear about your father in-law. No Big deal for needing reminded. You are last rich so you will be sending it to me. Pm if you need my address. You were not missed it just worked out a bit quicker this way.

got your seeds sent today superhot now how much longer its horifying to not know whats inside the torcher box :lol: me now :) me when it shows up :hell:

Sweet xcsports!!

Warning – Use Caution – Extremely Hot Contents

Be careful – wear gloves, I forgot how hot the seeds could be and I'm posting with only one eye working.

The package will be shipped out tomorrow morning.
The tracking # to will be posted tomorrow evening.

xcsports make sure to take out plenty of the "Black Stingers" seeds I put in extras so you would have enough. Many – many varieties!!

Back