US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

Today was especially sweet – not only did I receive the flaming box, but Bhut Camp's sauces came in today as well. They are "Pineapple Express" and "Count Douglah"…what a treat!! It looks like barbeque this weekend for sure!!

Sweet xcsports!!

Warning – Use Caution – Extremely Hot Contents

Be careful – wear gloves, I forgot how hot the seeds could be and I'm posting with only one eye working.

No worrys i did that to my balls earlier getting your thing in the mail

xcsports make sure to take out plenty of the "Black Stingers" seeds I put in extras so you would have enough. Many – many varieties!!

I will Now please stop with all the torcher i need them so much i need some of those peppers incase i get bored :lol: i realy hope its gonna be :hot:

Today was especially sweet – not only did I receive the flaming box, but Bhut Camp's sauces came in today as well. They are "Pineapple Express" and "Count Douglah"…what a treat!! It looks like barbeque this weekend for sure!!

No what else is good put 12 habaneros a can of pineapple and what ever other fruit you like and throw it in the blendor put it in a glass and :beer: its like a hot pepper smothie :lol:

got your seeds sent today superhot now how much longer its horifying to not know whats inside the torcher box :lol: me now :) me when it shows up :hell:

xcsports

Your Peach Bhut seeds came in today and I added them to my 2012 seed collection. Too late to start them now and get anything worthwhile! But, I can't wait to grow them out next season!!

Thanks, Jack

rich your seeds should arrive tomorow i got pagage b this morning and gonna send it out later thanks supeperhot for all the varietys didnt throw any peach bhut in because i'm starting run low but did throw some other good stuff super hot you pretty much had all the things i wanted in their

Geez, it looks like Im running behind in here! Lol
I should be able to dig some stuff up to throw in there. I know I'll have some good stuff to contribute summer time.....white 7 pod, chocolate fatali, purple bhut.
OH YEAH BABY!

rich your seeds should arrive tomorow i got pagage b this morning and gonna send it out later thanks supeperhot for all the varietys didnt throw any peach bhut in because i'm starting run low but did throw some other good stuff super hot you pretty much had all the things i wanted in their

I am so glad you found what you're looking for. Hook up with me in the fall and I will send you the other bad boys!!

Jack

Geez, it looks like Im running behind in here! Lol
I should be able to dig some stuff up to throw in there. I know I'll have some good stuff to contribute summer time.....white 7 pod, chocolate fatali, purple bhut.
OH YEAH BABY!

I hear ya…I too will have a lot of nasty superhot seeds later in the season, just need to grow them out first.

The White 7 Pods look very interesting!!

I have read somewhere that the "Chocolate Fatalii" is not as hot as the other Fatalii types.

The "Chocolate Devil's Tongue" and the "Chocolate TS" are on my radar watch list for next season!!

Nothing like the hunt – don't ya love it!!

Back