US Seed Trading Parcel - Round 2

For those of you newbies that are interested in joining, please try to make an effort to have a fair amount of posts with preferable most of them outside of the marketplace bumming seeds, before asking. Most of you are fine but a few of you have less that ten posts with every single post asking for seeds.

Post a grow log, ask a question, participate in the community. And dont forget the pictures, we love pictures.

That's the end of my rant, I will readdress when formulating the routes for round three.

Package A is all set to go out to Datil Patch.
I will mail it tomorrow and post the tracking # thereafter.

Last harvest season I saved only enough seeds for a few friends and myself. At that time I didn't know anything about the "THP". So I'm pretty well tapped out of trading bait until next harvest. I will be filling the coffers like never before. I'll stand down for the next upcoming rounds until I restock my seed collection.

I'm in the middle of sorting out my superhots for planting of some 58 species that somehow got all mixed-up. I have one Bih that's producing some nice pods...not too bad for growing in Vermont.

It's been fun and I will play it again, good luck guys!!

I really screwed up on the parcel that was mailed out to Datil Patch today!!
I come out of the post office and jump back into to car with the wife…she ask me if I have the tracking #.
F***, I had every intension of shipping Priority Mail, but lately I haven't been thinking straight. I've been working franticly sun up to sun down in the garden for the last week.

Should of had the wife do it, she's the one thinking clearer lately.

Sorry for the holdup, please post when it arrives so I can stop cussing myself!

I am in a bit of a jam right now.I am out of town for work and I will not be back home until next Friday.Should I have my wife send the package on its way, or can you guys wait a little?

Back