US seed trading parcel

Damn that sucks! I also have plenty of seeds to throw in. (Too many to list.) If anyone is interested in anything on my grow list, shoot me a pm. I dont have tons of EVERY seed; but most I have some to spare.

I suggest Zanderspice fix up a box of stuff he's willing to depart with and send it to the next person on the list and have it go on down the list and then have halo send the box to Zanderspice after he gets it so he gets some from at least the guys that followed him. Pretty simple.

Ok well i can add
barrackpore 7 pot
brainstrain 7 pot
doughlah
mustard hab
red fatali
chimaya
guajilla
peach hab\
peppadew\

Just for starters. Lets do it guys!

GOOOOOOOOO ZAAAAAANNNNNDEERRRRRR!

Ok so who is the start for the new parcel?Can do but Hot you won`t get the choices you wanted. Rich

Again I think it would be best if Zanderspice just started one with him and halo can send him the box when it gets to him. It would be the simplest thing to do finishing where we left of and continue from there.

OK, I'll get one going out Monday or Tuesday. Anyone feel like checking with the others on the list to make sure they're still up for it? I'll PM my next person right now.

It's back on then. I'm just checking with WickedMojo to see if he is interested in anything I've got. Otherwise we can just both send our contributions to the next in line.

Mojo may not return your messages. He is moving this week. I talked to him on the phone 2 days ago, and he said he will be moving all this week. Possibly longer. He doesnt even have internet. So I definately wouldnt mail anything to him. It may get lost again. I just texted him to see what he wants to do. I will get back to ya'll as soon as I hear from him.

::edit:: Geez, I just went back and re-read what I typed above. I guess THAT is how you type like you're out of breath! lmao

If I don't hear anything by lunch time I'll just send it to the next in line. I've already got her address. I put in 8 types, and I'm guessing more than 300 seeds.

Ok well i can add
barrackpore 7 pot
brainstrain 7 pot
doughlah
mustard hab
red fatali
chimaya
guajilla
peach hab\
peppadew\

Just for starters. Lets do it guys!

GOOOOOOOOO ZAAAAAANNNNNDEERRRRRR!

It's out of my hands and on the way to pepperfever. It looks more like 700 seeds, but I'd never count them all. I can't wait for this to come back around to me, I just noticed a bunch on your list that I want to grow this year.

Edit: Here's what I contributed. All from non-isolated healthy 2010 plants.

Bhut Jolokia
Yellow Scorpion CARDI
Orange Manzano
Thai #1
Fatalii
7pot SR
Datil Red X F2
Trinidad Scorpion

Back