• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

chilehunter said:
but right now I'm listening to some heavy headbanging music - the beatles :lol::rolleyes:

One band you can never go wrong with!!! Good choice! :)

Listening to the noise on the street and my computer fan... :(

Ive always been a fan of Rage Against the Machine..They broke up a few years back Now the lead singer from Rage Zack de la Rocha has started a new band One day as a lion with Jon Theodore on drums/keyboards etc..
Well thats what im listening to and its terrible..1 good song on the album.He cant even sing in beat with the drums etc..

Rage against the Machine have played a few shows over here this summer in the original line up. I don't know if they plan to record a new album or if it was just for some shows.

I saw them after they released the first album, that was an intense show for sure!!! People went crazy all over the place!

Chiliac said:
I also thought it was you! Well, I wasn't sure, but it made me picture you like that! :)

he,he, I bet what you actually thought was "Elkie's a nice looking girl" It's not quite the same now you know it's a male eh? ;)

Hehehe, I gotta admit it makes me look at the pic with a different feeling than before, but tbh I'm more into "natural looking" girls anyway - if you know what I mean...

Sick Of It All - Pay the Price/Clobberin' Time

Sorry, just got in the mood for some good ole' NYC hardcore from the 80's

rainbowberry said:
I thought that was you. He's a pretty man.

Yes he was. This is one of his best pictures.
And if you think he's androgenous, try googling 'Yoshiki'. I know I like hide's looks, but that's taking it a little far...

On topic:

X Japan - I.V.

Yes, unfortunately. He died about 10 years ago. Seems like suicide, but most fans refuse to consider that. It was weird enough to get multiple explanations. This might not be quite the right thread to give a lot of details, so you can probably find more about it on wikipedia if you're interested.

I still listen to his music often though. It's not a loyalty thing, because I got to know his music about 3 years ago. It's mostly upbeat, so I can understand how suicide seems kind of implausible.

Led Zeppelin : Traveling Riverside Blues.
` ```````````: Over The Hills and far Away.
` ``````````: In The Evening.

Back