• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Necrocannibal said:
This right now.

Saw them play down in Florida once. Was a good show..trying to remember who else played.. too many metal shows at that same club. :lol: I was happy to see them play finally since the last time I was supposed to see them, they had canceled the rest of their tour because the lead singer/guitarist got stabbed in the arm in NY.

xgrafcorex said:
Saw them play down in Florida once. Was a good show..trying to remember who else played.. too many metal shows at that same club. :lol: I was happy to see them play finally since the last time I was supposed to see them, they had canceled the rest of their tour because the lead singer/guitarist got stabbed in the arm in NY.

You must be talking about the Boiler Room, right?

the culture room used to be called viper room. Right on the corner of East Oakland Park Blvd. and Federal Hwy/Rt.1 in Ft. Lauderdale.

Back