• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

bentalphanerd said:
is it true they met in prison & one was in for murder?

Sorry, I don't know. I only have some recordings on CD but never did research about their lives. I have a CD called "American Folk Blues Festival '70". The two of them sing and play "Hootin' the Blues", "Back Water Blues" and "When I was drinking" and together with Champion Jack Dupree, Willie Dixon and Clifton James "Walk on".

Do you know the Sonny Terry album "Whoopin'" with Johnny Winter, Willie Dixon and Styve Homnick?

Sickmont said:
Oooohhhh good one. I'm gonna bust out Natalie Merchant's Tigerlily now.

In my tribe love that damn album had to buy it twice keep wearing it out and Natalie's solo stuff is damn fine..I new you had taste but a man to go out for a drink with to..in a completely mannish way of course would not want R.B getting jealous :lol:

talas said:
In my tribe love that damn album had to buy it twice keep wearing it out and Natalie's solo stuff is damn fine..I new you had taste but a man to go out for a drink with to..in a completely mannish way of course would not want R.B getting jealous :lol:

No sweat, bro. Hell - bring her along too. I'm postive she'd be an absolute BLAST to drink with.

bentalphanerd said:
is it true they met in prison & one was in for murder?

I wikipediaed it and they have been touring and recording together for about fourty years. If one of them had been condemned for murder it would have been quite an early release...

Sickmont said:
No sweat, bro. Hell - bring her along too. I'm postive she'd be an absolute BLAST to drink with.

Thank you, I'd want a piggy back home from one of you though.

I'm listening to the theme tune from the old kids program 'The littlest Hobo', it's my phone's ringtone and I often have to ring people back because I let it play for too long. I must remember the answer phone kicks in after the line 'Maybe tomorrow I'll wanna settle down'.

Sid03SVT said:
The Moody Blues - Knights in White Satin (LP version with poetry & orchestra)

slashing my wrist now...lol

well i am listening to some sigur ros at the moment, along with some DANZIG - mother, one of my favourite tracks...

thought i would mix it in with a little radiohead ( rainbows ) great album !

Back