• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

music What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Chiliac said:
Moke - Shorland

Saw them supporting Paul Weller two weeks ago and couldn't help but buy the CD when I got home.

Your second person who's mentioned Moke to me gonna grap that and have a listen :hell:

my boss just got the new AC/DC CD yesterday and says it rocks...

anyone heard it yet?

I've only heard the new single so far. It's the typical AC/DC sound, but what else would you expect. If all of the album sounds like that, it's probably well worth listening to if you are into them. It definitely sounds better than the lame stuff they released in the mid eighties/early nineties.

talas said:
Just bought Shorland But like Elbow hopefully people will come around in the end to there great music :(

Glad you like it!!! Did you get the festival edition with the bonus live CD/DVD?

I agree that there are so many good bands that fail to get the attention they deserve. These guys have sold more albums in the Netherlands last year than any other dutch band, so at least there things seem to work out well for them.

We got to talk to them after the show, they are a bunch of really nice guys, too and were really happy we enjoyed their set and bought all the CDs they were selling at that show. ;)

Chiliac said:
Glad you like it!!! Did you get the festival edition with the bonus live CD/DVD?

I agree that there are so many good bands that fail to get the attention they deserve. These guys have sold more albums in the Netherlands last year than any other dutch band, so at least there things seem to work out well for them.

We got to talk to them after the show, they are a bunch of really nice guys, too and were really happy we enjoyed their set and bought all the CDs they were selling at that show. :(

Nope didn't get the limited as i got a voucher on amazon i used ;)

Fair enough! You are lucky you can get it that easily, it's not out here yet, so I had to get my copy from the Netherlands.

Chiliac said:
Fair enough! You are lucky you can get it that easily, it's not out here yet, so I had to get my copy from the Netherlands.

P.S played it all last night great album and comes Highly Recommended :cheers:

Bored at home and wondering how long you're meant to boil broccoli for so I decided to look up old songs on youtube, at the moment it's Enigma- Return to Innocence.

rainbowberry said:
Bored at home and wondering how long you're meant to boil broccoli for so I decided to look up old songs on youtube, at the moment it's Enigma- Return to Innocence.

Enigma? AWESOME! I haven't heard their stuff in ages. Now i gotta go find some. Damn, you've got excellent taste, RB.

rainbowberry said:

Good taste R.B and when you can get a fork in the stork..oops lol..and it goes in easy its done..love broccoli ;) ;)

Back