• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

OWWWWW Ow owowowowOOOOooo0000000wwWWWWWW

bbq'd some thick italian sausages & used Naga/Fatalii Sambal as a dipping sauce

OOOOOooowwwwwWWWWWW

i gotta do this again :)

*- THSC i just worked out what we're having for lunch Sunday week

Satan's Blood pumpkin pie? You are a truly twisted individual IGG! I made some chimichurri steaks tonight with smashed garlic cheddar potatoes. Yummmy.

Hmmm...I can't tell which is causing me more pain on this pizza I'm eating. The fresh Jolokia pepper chunks under the cheese or the fresh Jolokia powder ontop of the cheese....

I made a simple rice with some wheat berries, wild mushrooms and added a good helping of a chipotle and habanero sauce that i have been messing with. mixed in some green beans and some cheese.

Not exactly a meal, but I made a Lemon Drop sauce today. Rather sweet than super hot although I used a load of peppers, but I intended to create something along the lines of Neil's Jungle Juice, something that goes well with ice cream. I am waiting for it to cool down and will try it with some vanilla/choc ice cream tonite!

Chiliac said:
Not exactly a meal, but I made a Lemon Drop sauce today. Rather sweet than super hot although I used a load of peppers, but I intended to create something along the lines of Neil's Jungle Juice, something that goes well with ice cream. I am waiting for it to cool down and will try it with some vanilla/choc ice cream tonite!

Help! I'm drooling!

Glad I made you drool! :)

I tried it tonight, goes better with choc ice cream than with vanilla and it turned out to be less hot than I thought it would be, but I guess it'll be hotter in a week or two. I'll use more Lemon Drop peppers next time, but I like the taste already and I'll stick to the basic recipe.

Armadillo: if you wanna try it, PM me.

Chiliac said:
Glad I made you drool! :)

I tried it tonight, goes better with choc ice cream than with vanilla and it turned out to be less hot than I thought it would be, but I guess it'll be hotter in a week or two. I'll use more Lemon Drop peppers next time, but I like the taste already and I'll stick to the basic recipe.

Armadillo: if you wanna try it, PM me.

Sounds great! Heard a lot about those Lemon Drops. They're said to be wonderful with salads or deserts... QED... Sweet and hot always wins.

I'm cooking a pot of pumpkin chili right now. I have added a diced Hokaido pumpkin and use orange habs for heat, a perfect match. Pumpkins are widely available at this time of the year, so it's a nice change. Makes the perfect halloween meal!

Saute'd a pound of shrimp with a little olive oil and fresh garlic. Ate it with my own cocktail sauce while cooking up an evil hab pineapple hot sauce and is it hot! WOW! Hotter than a blond Chinese hooker!

Cheers, TB.

DSCF1971.jpg

Back