food What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

cakes.jpg

Omri....that avatar cracks me up. It says.." I will kick your ass for pie!!"

The piccy looks like lamb and rice something stuffing...ah who cares..it looks delicious!

Cheers, TB.

ok heres some meals I made the last couple days, & I'm not posting these to make ya drool over but more so feel sorry for me cuz I miss my wok/skillets/grills :(
I kinda feel like phatmanderek cuz I'm cooking w/ a george foreman grill & microwave :oops: lets just hope I dont start soaking uncut pods for spice LOL
I could say the meals were the tastiest meals but who the F am I kidding, they were just food & ok tasting. the chicken meal was better than the steak & you CANT cook a good steak in a george foreman grill!

chicken w/ dipping sauce - soy sauce, key lime juice, white onions, orange bell cuz no real chiles I could get hold of but added plenty of orange hab powder to the sauce. w/ IGG favorite drink LOL - ya'all can raze me for the drink but they do taste good, just like pop & I havent had some for awhile.

DSCF2682.jpg

steak with mini sweet bell/jalapeno shape (cuz only rotten habs at the grocery store) gouda cheese w/ orange hab powder in them w/ bacon wrapped.

DSCF2684.jpg

chilehunter said:
ok heres some meals I made the last couple days, & I'm not posting these to make ya drool over but more so feel sorry for me cuz I miss my wok/skillets/grills :(
I kinda feel like phatmanderek cuz I'm cooking w/ a george foreman grill & microwave :oops: lets just hope I dont start soaking uncut pods for spice LOL
I could say the meals were the tastiest meals but who the F am I kidding, they were just food & ok tasting. the chicken meal was better than the steak & you CANT cook a good steak in a george foreman grill!

chicken w/ dipping sauce - soy sauce, key lime juice, white onions, orange bell cuz no real chiles I could get hold of but added plenty of orange hab powder to the sauce. w/ IGG favorite drink LOL - ya'all can raze me for the drink but they do taste good, just like pop & I havent had some for awhile.

DSCF2682.jpg

steak with mini sweet bell/jalapeno shape (cuz only rotten habs at the grocery store) gouda cheese w/ orange hab powder in them w/ bacon wrapped.

DSCF2684.jpg

I dunno CH that grub looks pretty tasty to me. You do well with what you have...

My brown & jasmine rice/lentils/beans/chicken/anaheim/o-hab/onions burrito filling with shredded cheddar cheese, cooked up in the skillet until nice a toasty.

Topped with a bit of Mozzarella and ElPato Jalapeno for good measure. :D

S6303377.jpg

S6303378.jpg

Hey ya'll. Here's a typical TB brekky tortilla with basic potatos and scrammy's. This one is topped with my Love 'Thang #9 hab sauce. I've gone through 3 bottles of the stuff in the last 2 weeks. I can't get enough of it.

brekkie.jpg

Cheers ya'll, TB.

Nice work there TB!

Here's my lunch for today:

S6303384.jpg

It ain't "cooked" per se, but is yummers anyhow.

Thick-cut Bologna, Braunschweiger, Smoked Deli Turkey, Cheddar, White onion, and Anaheim chile.

Made a nice sauce for it outa Hellman's mayo, minced sweet pickle, garlic salt, Plochman's stone ground mustard and some of Chilliman's Ghost Pepper sauce. (the Ghost sauce is really nice with the liverwurst)

Piled up on Franz 9-grain bread.....Mmmm....Good eats. :)

Methinks ya need larger torts or less filling... ;)

Helps too if the torts are already softened b4 ya try folding 'em up.

Having cooked on the line at a Taco Hell, a Taco Johns, and another long dead local restaurant I can pretty much make Mexican in my sleep.

Yup, if they're cold, they'll break. Warm them up on each side in a skillet. You don't need any oil, you just need to warm 'em up.

Back