food What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

Quads, JayT and Blister... hands down on some awesome grub!!!

B- When I do some frozen mixed vegs I throw them in a CI skillet mixed up well with the rest of whatever I flavored the meat with (and some veg oil) then toss the skillet on the grill whilst cooking the meat. Veggies are good to go when they seem "almost burnt".

Gewd show guys!

SOMB, I've never fried them up in the marinade, but I do like to fry up some beans or asparagus in oil after I fry a few dried cayenne chili's in it. Gives the veggies a nice bit of heat.

Here's something I did the other day...

Homemade Chicken Nuggets in Puff Pastry.

Chopped up a couple chicken breasts into bite size bits, cooked with smokey bacon salt, Arbol/Cayenne/Garlic/Onion powders and a sploosh of CM's GPS mixed w/ some BBQ sauce.

Let them cool a bit, then wrapped 'em in some leftover puff pastry, brushed 'em with my "Y7 Butter" I made out of Neil's Yellow 7-pod sauce and butter, and sprinkled with Kosher salt.

Pic shows one of the cooked nuggets pre-wrap.
S6304918.jpg

Here's a macro of the goodness...
S6304920.jpg

Made up some Spicy BBQ and Honey/Jalapeno/Mustard dipping sauces, and it's munching time!
S6304928.jpg

Another Brekky.

Just good hearty stuff for yesterday's Nascar at 9AM.

Cooked up a fat Chorizo and cut it up, added diced Alaskan Gold potatos, lots of onions, garlic, Serranos, ElPato Jalapeno sauce, the usual Cayenne/Chipotle/Arbol powders, a dash of curry powder, and liberal Sea Salt & Pepper. While that was cooking away, whipped up some fluffy scramble eggs with a bunch of pepper, and then later topped 'em with cheddar cheese.

Grubbin' !!!!
S6304932.jpg

Of course, they ended up mixed together for easy shoveling.
S6304948.jpg

Today, I piled a bunch of the leftovers into a tort and smothered in cheese and jalapeno sauce for today's breakfast. Gotta love it. :D

Thanks Lucky, I love playing wit my food...heheh.

Yeah....I don't even like fried chicken all that much and his looks as good as any I've seen. :D

Made some ribs tonight. Marinated them in apple cider and chipotle sauce then put on a sweet and smokey rub. The sauce is some of the marinade mixed with a spicy bbq sauce.

100_4660.jpg

100_4661.jpg

paulky_2000 said:
Ouch...

My twin boys just got their braces on. Looks like I won't be fixing ribs anytime soon. :(

They look great though!!

Geez, what kind of an attitude is that? I'd be all like "Oh MAN these are goooood! I'd let you guys have some, but you know... MMMMMM! Melt in your mouth good! All I can say is WOW! I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish these all tonight, I made way too many"

But that's me :lol:

Blister said:
Geez, what kind of an attitude is that? I'd be all like "Oh MAN these are goooood! I'd let you guys have some, but you know... MMMMMM! Melt in your mouth good! All I can say is WOW! I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish these all tonight, I made way too many"

But that's me :lol:

LOLOL!!!

Brutal! ;)

Made a fast soup/stew outa AK Gold potatoes, napa cabbage, chorizo, onions, garlic, seranno/gypsy chiles, sambal olek, beef stock, and a buttload of spices.

Predominatly used: Rubbed Sage, Rosemary, Chinese Red Pepper, Arbol Chile, Black Pepper/Sea Salt and Allspice.

Getting down in da pan...
S6304973.jpg

Mmm, Mmmm, Good!
S6304976.jpg

Outstanding Quady. You get a hot and blue, but no righteous....I don't care for brothy stews and soups. Chorizo and AK gold are good 'thangs.

Back