• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Douglah Cappy 2010

Thanks for the review. I agree I don't know how people eat these whole either. It's certainly a crazy hot one. These 'Black Naga' pods I'm growing (color TBD) are looking really mean too. I can't wait to see how they ripen and how large they get. There's so many crazy varieties out there now!!

Chris

I have a Bhut Jolokia from my own saved seeds that looks right until they ripen yellow which I'm not too upset with. Thought I share an accidental cross that I am excited to try, as most crosses turn red this is a little different. If the flavor is up to par with a lemony Bhut taste them I got myself another baby to work with. I am still going to pot up my 8 best plants in terra cotta for overwintering and this may be one of them. :)
IMG_4422.jpg

7 Pot Jonah pod for lazienfat to try
IMG_4426.jpg

I was kindly handed a couple yellow 7's fromm hippy seeds just like that one above......... now have 5 happy seedlings reaching for hte lights.

Oh i cant wait to grow them!

Awsome stuff mate...... as always!

I have pulled several plants from my hedge and started isolating pods now that I know what pods look true. I pulled a Yellow 7 Pod and a Jonah 7 Pod plant both from Hippy, a knarley looking billyboy Douglah, and a smokin' Primo 7 Pod. These I will try to overwinter along with my 7 Pod Brain and Trinidad Douglah SR, still might pull some others but these will be my seed plants only. Lots of good stuff in the works for a first annual Brain Strain insane in the membrane hot sauce. The weather has cooled in the last few days with lots of rain so more pods set coming soon. :pray:

Hippy Yellow 7 Pod
IMG_4496.jpg

Jonahs 7 pod
IMG_4520.jpg

Billyboy Douglah
IMG_4510.jpg

Douglah SR strain
IMG_4516.jpg

Yellow Scorpion Trinicoolieboy
IMG_4531.jpg

Brain Strain
IMG_4527.jpg