• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HOT CONTEST!!

Just beautiful QuebecFire! I love it. It doesn't get prettier than that. :)

Chris

QuebecFire said:
hehe thanks all ! I just decide to rip my douglah pod cause lil kids was playing around and I was scary about my PRECIOUS !! so ...anyway it was fully brown outside but lil greenish inside !there was 52 seeds in the first pod !once again there is a lot of placintal skin inside (more than the seven pod IMO)and seem lil hotter than 7pod (I made the test side by side with the 7pod nanananan :party:) but the taste is less fruity and purgent than 7pod :

I'll let dry my seed first than spread the rest to the people that I'have name in the post above and let you know if I have some extra one

Hi ,
hehe Just want to take some time to tell you that I didnt send the seed during the week end ...sorry again ! i know that you all waiting for them but I'll do it ! i'm just totaly running out of time !!! so I'll keep you up for news when i'll ship it !!!!
hope you understand !!

talas said:
QuebecFire thank you buddy if you need any seed chilli/veg ill see what i can do have tons of dorset/african naga seeds if you need:)

yeah :P totaly open to recieve your bean buddy !!!
I'll send you my info in pm

I have some extra 7 pod if any of you want some(3 other person) !! I also accept any trade for some other super hot or any other weird or tastefull pepper :P

ok so :
Gary18
chiliac
Aburningmouth
luckydog (yeah your lucky :P )
You'r one ,send me your addres via pm if it's not ever done!! I'll send you seven pod as soon as I have a lil free time

so I did get anymore 7pod for now ,I'll let it know If I get more pods

A friend of mine produced a yellow Trinidad Scorpion cross. They sent seeds and I'm growing it. I hope it stays true. I'm guessing it was an accidental cross, but the person didn't really say.

Chris

TriniHottie said:
Hi Chris...You will be growing what this season???

POTAWIE said:
I like trading with you QF, always something new and exciting to exchange:)

haha i like to trade with ya too ...and I share so much probably because of you, coolguymike (god bless is ?! account) and sara cause when I was new to extreme heat pepper, you where the only who wanna share those rare seeds with and this is why I heavely promot to share pepper seed !!! i dont know why (maybe a comercial reason ) but when i was new here I was seeing a lot of people who claiming to have 7pod and t'dad scorp but wanna keep them for him soo ....anyway !!! Enjoy those bean and share the next generation with other member !!! :lol:
So now this is real !!!seed will out TOMOROW :hell: let me know when you'll get and if for some reason some if you did'nt recieve the seeds just let it me know I'll send them back if I still get some .....so

For my friend in Canada I have sent you the seed you want with pepper powder (7pod or t'dad douglah or both)

for my friend in USA I have sent you the seed you want + powder or extra seed or just your seed(lol I have try to give present to the firsts who have ask me seed but I did'nt get enough soo)

and for my 2 UK friend ;) I have just sent you the seed cause I know that your custom are working (lol not the case for CA/US) to maximize your chance to get tha beannnnss !!!

POST 400 20 more to go LOL

and stillmanz I dont remember if you want some douglah against your seven pod pheno but if you want some just leave me a pm with your address :P

Back