• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

My cat died in my arms today.

Well, Mr Bear-Pookhah bear died in my arms today. Went out with my friends and when I came back my wife said he looked bad. He was foaming at the mouth and breathing hard. His face was fool of foam and I held him as he panted really hard. I looked at him and said it's ok. I love you buddy we love you and I know. He died two minutes later. We're burying him tomorrow. Was a very loving cat. Just like a dog honestly. I loved that cat. The coolest cat I ever knew.:(

rabbit said:
Well, Mr Bear-Pookhah bear died in my arms today. Went out with my friends and when I came back my wife said he looked bad. He was foaming at the mouth and breathing hard. His face was fool of foam and I held him as he panted really hard. I looked at him and said it's ok. I love you buddy we love you and I know. He died two minutes later. We're burying him tomorrow. Was a very loving cat. Just like a dog honestly. I loved that cat. The coolest cat I ever knew.:(
Sorry tohear that mate,

I send my condolence over the web.

sympathies to you and your family Rabbit...

Hey Rabbit,

I am real sorry to hear about you losing your cat, We had our can from the time I was 3 until I was 22...and when she passed away I missed her terribly. It is a great feeling to be able to feel that much love, you really find out how much you cared sometimes in the loss of it.

Hoping everyone feels better,
Elliott

Very Very sorry, My cat has bad asthma and every time i come home I'm afraid she'd have an attack when I was not home, so I can relate. I almost had to put her down 6 months ago before a vet figured it was asthma that caused her to not eat, poop, pee, drink or move for 7 days.

How old was your cat?

I'm so sorry to hear this Rabbit, my dog Jet died in exactly the same way when she was 14 years old. Jet had been through my rebellious teenage years with me when I thought no one but her cared. I spent many nights confiding in her. It hurts I know but Mr Bear-Pookhah is happy and pain free now. My thoughts are with you babe.

So sorry for your loss rabbit, it's so hard to lose one of the family...no more pain or illness but still hurts to let them go. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I feel ya mate..I lost my last cat to liver failure when she was 8, still haven't gotten another one since. She was always there for me through the good, the bad, and outlasted 3 fiancees.

She is still missed. :(

*hugs* & Best Wishes,

QS

Back