• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

OZ Farming Thread

In using the Canna Terra, are you using the Vega through the growth phase, and switching over to Flores when time for pods? Are you using Boost? Is Boost viable for growing peppers? Any other Canna products you might be using?

i don't use boast only because its a bit expensive.
try using a little Ryzotonic as a foilior spray in the fruiting stage and yes I switched over to flora once the flowers started to set.

I'd be keen for the info Tony. I don't have much white fly here. My tomato plants get a going over morning and afternoons by hand and I squash about 30 a 'session'. It's tedious work and no way am I doing that with another 14 chilli plants going outside!

Just got the chance to take a look at Rhizotonic, and noted that it is designed for root build, rather than a flowering additive. Curious about the recommendation to use in the place of Boost.

stillmanz said:
I'm only using canna Terra these days. its the best I have come across.

Cheers for that Mick. I will have to get some and give a try. Been using the Bio Vega on my coir seedlings, just trying to keep it organic as much as possible. After seeing yours in soil, thought I might give my overwintered soil ones a bit of a feed.

Micca

I'm also on the Canna Terra bandwagon, all good so far dosing at 1.75mL per Litre weekly (roughly 50% strength)

edit: and it doesn't make my grow-tent loungeroom stink like goddamn fish or seaweed. Always a plus.

yep you use can ryzotonic as a very diluted folior spray. Says on the side of the bottle, it certainly has done wonders for my patch. looks like I am really gonna get a decent yield too.

ok so its now just Summer here
some pics of the shop habanero plot
DSCF4807.jpg

DSCF4810.jpg

DSCF4809.jpg

Almost all the plants are heavy with fruit and afew pods are ripening up

some new Scorpion plant pics
DSCF4825.jpg

DSCF4824.jpg

fruit are setting well,
also u all will note theres a fair bit of mongrel in those chocalate habs a little read so I guess the seeds were crossed somewerre along the line, no matter as they have great taste and heat.

Back