• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

PRF Pizza delivery

Pizza, Fruity Pepples? You're making me hungry Cappy! Good choice on the thin crust too.

What did you decide to do with the heat less Choco Fatalii's? I'm going to use the powder I make from them as a color enhancer to the mixes I make. Plus they do have a pepper flavor.

Good luck with the sauce, looking forward to seeing/hearing about it.

Fantastic looking array of colours there PRF. Absolutely love how theres so many different shapes and colours with Peppers.

Micca

Pics from the garden today, a tri-colored Trinidad Scorpion Morouga still hanging. Some more gorgeous Yellow Scorpion from CARDI, really like eating these. The oily placenta of a brain 7 Pod above and Scorpion Morouga below. Hard to tell these apart with the naked eye. Pods almost everyday in the garden this time of year!
IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3461.jpg

IMG_3474.jpg

That label is sweet! Quad, very nice work, you have some talent! Morouga pic is a classic Cappy, I'm saving that one.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Some more pizza box pods the week before Halloween. I think I will pass out super hots as candy this year to all the neighbors kids.:flamethrower:

I now know where I am going trick r treating. :cool:

Great harvest Cappy! I still have some coming, but they are real slow. We've had some nights in the low 30's here, but nothing froze. My 2nd round of "brain strains" are more smooth skinned than earlier in the summer. I still have a bunch of those to pick as they ripen. All my plants look pretty miserable in general, but still have pods.

WOW!!!

Could you identify the peppers in the middle of the box, right above the ones that look like lemondrops? They look like large red datils to me. Then again maybe a baccatum... either way they are big and beautiful.

Back