food What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

Pepperfreak said:
Looks good I think Tinpaper, You should really downsize your pics. That pictures was like life size.

Haha yeah. It's fixed now. I was going for a "reach out and touch it" type of experience. ;)

Tinpaper said:
Nothing fancy, but it sure gets a good sweat going.
tacosg.jpg

Deluxe Tacos with Habanero powder seasoning and Fatalii Fire dressing.

I have never heard of a Deluxe Taco...what is it?

looks so yummy tb man you are the foo foo pic king..but sh don't tell anyone..I just cooked a biriani lamb.. and pout choc hab in was yu uuu uuu meeeee

texas blues said:
I have never heard of a Deluxe Taco...what is it?
I don't know he said nothing fancy, then deluxe :lol:

They look tasty though.

This thread needs a sticky!

Habanero and pepperoni pizza last night.

paoevent032.jpg

Before..orange habs, pepperoni, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and a splash of sesame oil for whatever random reason.

paoevent033.jpg

After.

It's a take and bake job. Raw dough, sauce and cheese. There one ones with toppings but I already had pepperonis so I just grabbed some habs and chopped them up at home.

xgrafcorex said:
It's a take and bake job. Raw dough, sauce and cheese. There one ones with toppings but I already had pepperonis so I just grabbed some habs and chopped them up at home.

I got it!!

Y-Not!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Experimenting the other day, I came up with this...

Vindalooish chick pea curry
IMG_0849.jpg

It wasn't super-dooper-hot but gave a nice little lip tingle and sweat. In the mix is dried Gunturs, frozen chilli, and Guntur powder.

Unfortunately, taste-wise, it was very evident that I had added a little too much salt.

Back