• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

HOT CONTEST!!

QuebecFire im in love one juicy looking pod and has been an intresting growing experiment im sure..if you have any seed spare be great,but looks like lots of asked already so i wont be greedy..but damn that pod looks kewl :shocked::clap:

wished id left doing the garden..

DrHavanger
Sydtune
Abf303
Rainbow berry
talas
wacoflyer

Your on ;) I'll pm you during the week end to get you info !!!

Peace

Ps: Next pod start to change color 2d so i'll be ready soon so other seed will be available (but next pod are smaller so maybe less seeds)

lil late thehippyseedco but I'll see what I can make for you ;) I will try to find you some ....but If i dont have enough I'll keep you some from the next batch !!!:fire:
peace !!!

Its so funny... in T&T we not really into the 7 pods like on this forum (it is not rare)... I am happy to see how people react... Cute Pod QuebecFire... Do you like the taste??

Ditto the request for next round. Those look positivly ruthless..I must eat one!

I don't have much to trade, but have:

Big Jalapenos
Orange Habs
Choc. Habs
Fatali
Red Savina
Bih Jolika
Dorset Naga
Naga Morrich

Most of those I could only spare maybe 5 seeds or so as a straight trade. I haven't even grown anything yet, so need to hold on to stuff..but the 7pot and Scorpions I havent got yet. :)

No worries at any rate.

-Q

TriniHottie said:
Its so funny... in T&T we not really into the 7 pods like on this forum (it is not rare)... I am happy to see how people react... Cute Pod QuebecFire... Do you like the taste??

trini, anything other than a jalapeno or orange hab is rare where i live. the occasional 'ancho' which i don't think is an ancho.. and anaheims.

I put all my plant outside during the week end and re-pot them in 5gal bukket and day look happy 2d :D now I just have to wait they become some pepper tree YEAHHHH ! some NAGA,SCORPION,7POD AND DOUGLAH TrEE WOUHOUUU it make like 6 month that I'm working on it !!!I hope you all enjoy ;)

some new pix just for you !!: in order from left to right :the second 7pod rippen 2d ,the last 7pod on my plant for now (at the yellow stage),the TRINIDAD DOUGLAH(the pod is huge and SCARE MEEE) , the last is the first douglah pod on my plant (it look like if it's stop to grow and stay with this pumking shape)

Back